Join us at Longtab Brewing Company on May 21st for a 5kish fun run that starts and ends at this awesome taproom in San Antonio! Enjoy the course at whatever pace you like, and no matter what, there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
May 21st happens to be Armed Forces Day, which is the day we honor those currently serving in the US Military and we will be donating a percentage of all proceeds to the Green Beret Foundation.
What’s included?! All participants receive:
- FREE craft brew from Longtab Brewing Company
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes, like Brewery Running Series merchandise or a growler to take home
- Access to event festivities, games, goodies and giveaways
- And more!
We are all about being active, having fun and giving back to our local community. Since Run For Beer’s inaugural event (the Brewery Running Series was founded in Minnesota in 2012), they have been able to donate over $305,000 back to local nonprofits. This event will add to that tally! So not only do you get to a little exercise and enjoy a great beer, you are contributing to our awesome community!
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an untimed, fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- Run For Beer creates each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. The course will be marked with arrows to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer!
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- There is public parking available. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers.
Safety is #1! We will be respecting all COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and our local department of health, including but not limited to:
- Masks may be required at the taproom, please be prepared to wear one if requested
- Participants to respect social distancing and allow 6′ between themselves and anyone else on the course / trail
- Reduced contact for check in and event goodies at the finish line
- And more as it may apply to this particular location.
Keep an eye out – All final event details via email the week of this event and share anything else you might need to know.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheers to beers! We’ll see you at Longtab Brewing Company.