In late 2018, the Green Beret Foundation absorbed the formerly known OASIS Group, which provided the Special Operations community a comprehensive understanding of Veterans Affairs processes and systems to ensure fair and thorough evaluations pertaining to disability claims.
Our VA Benefits & Claims Program provides pre- and post-9/11 Green Berets:
- Pre-transition briefings about Veterans Affairs benefits and processes for Green Berets and their loved ones.
- Preparation, presentation, and prosecution of an original or updated VA Disability Claim.
- Expert support to review current Military/Personnel Service Medical Records or Post-service VA Treatment records and locate any missing or archived documents as evidence to submit when filing your VA disability claim.
- Assess previous service documentation or records for a condition or an injury that could have potentially led to a service-connection: the in-service injury or diagnosis.
- Vocational rehabilitation support and opportunities.