STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR RUNNING THE
2020 VIRTUAL STEPS ‘N SALUTES GREEN BERET 5K
STEP 1: REGISTER
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR RACE BETWEEN NOW AND AUGUST 20, 2020
Pick the day and time you want to complete your 5K. Then, run, walk, or wheel your race distance wherever you’d like – outside on trails, paths, or neighborhood streets or sidewalks, or inside on a treadmill! Keep track of your run or walk using a watch, activity tracker, or smartphone app.
STEP 3: SUBMIT YOUR RESULTS
Once you complete your race, visit the REGISTRATION Link again and submit your results into the SUBMIT RESULTS category.
STEP 4: 2020 RACE GEAR
Anytime on or after August 29,2020, you can pick up your 2020 VIRTUAL Steps ‘n Salutes Green Beret 5K commemorative race shirt at either of the following locations (PICKUP LOCATION MUST BE SELECTED ON REGISTRATION FORM AT TIME OF REGISTRATION):
- JACKRABBIT LOVELAND – 127 W. Loveland Avenue, Loveland, OH
- INDIANAPOLIS – TBD
OR to receive your shirt via USPS, please select the MAIL SHIRT option when you register (additional $5.00 charge for mailing).
STEP 5: CELEBRATE!
Savor every second of celebrating your race accomplishment! Your participation helps support the Green Beret Foundation and its MISSION: To answer the call of the Green Berets and their families so they can succeed in their next mission.
$35.00 registration – Now – 8/20/20 at 11:59 PM EST
Click on the button below to register online or contact one of the Race Co-Chair for a paper registration form.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIRTS ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO REGISTER AND SUBMIT RESULTS BY SATURDAY, AUGUST 20, 2020.
Shirt Pick-Up or Mailing
Saturday, August 29 – Saturday, September 12, 2020 at the following locations:
- Jack Rabbit Loveland – 127 West Loveland Avenue, Loveland, OH
- Indianapolis – TBD
Saturday, August 29 – Saturday, September 12, 2020 – Mailing to your home address for an additional $5.00 shipping charge.
What You Get for Running this AMAZING VIRTUAL RACE!
- Commemorative First Ever VIRTUAL Steps ‘n Salutes 5K super cool and comfy shirt AND other items TBD.
- One raffle ticket for your chance to win a pair of HOKA running shoes, compliments of JackRabbit Loveland.
- Your choice of a 5K course – run or walk out and back, laps around your neighborhood, on local trails, on your treadmill, on the flats or up the steepest hills – YOU get to choose!
- Free photos – Yep! Take your own photos and keep them for free or have your family and friends snap them at a good social distance.
- Your photos “in lights” – Share your photos capturing your “mission” through your own social media platforms AND the Green Beret Foundation website. Just email them to Stephanie@greenberetfoundation.org and she’ll take care of the postings!
- Private bathroom – Yes! You can use your own bathroom with no lines or waiting!
- Amazing post event food – Of course, that depends on what YOU make!
- Most importantly – our thanks for supporting our amazing Green Berets and the Green Beret Foundation! What a difference you make in the lives of America’s Quiet Professionals!
For questions, please check out FAQ or contact Race Co-Chairpersons Char Cooper – email@example.com or 317-413-8282; Steve Phillips – firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-460-6685; or Steve Stille – email@example.com or 513-383-3537.